Fundraising Event - Wine Tasting
13th Annual Wine and Microbrew Tasting
Our 13th Annual Wine & Microbrew Tasting will be held on Thursday, October 22, 2015, at ARTISANworks from 5:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Click here to register
Download our Invitation and help us spread the word!
- Taste a wide variety of wine and microbrew
- Appetizers by Madeline's Catering
- Boutique Breweries
- Craft Cocktails
- Dessert and coffee bar
- Live music by The Swooners
- Complimentary Valet Parking
Fabulous raffle prizes and auction items
Thank you to our sponsors!
Champion Moving & Storage
Crossbridge Financial Group
Monroe Capital, Inc.
Rochester Police Locust Club
Cork Pull Sponsor:
Become a Sponsor
To become a sponsor you can sign up online or contact Donna Lipari at (585) 935-7831 or by email at dlipariBivonaCAC [dot] org
For detailed sponsorship information, click here to download the Sponsorship Information PDF.
- Presenting Sponsor- $10,000
- Diamond Sponsor- $5,000
- Platinum Sponsor- $2,500
- Gold Sponsor- $1,000
- Silver Sponsor- $500
- Bronze Sponsor- $250
- Full Page Ad- $300
- Half Page Ad- $150
- Quarter Page Ad- $100
- Register to attend and/or sponsor online. If you are unable to attend but would like to make a donation, please visit our Donation page.
Send us a check or money order, payable to Bivona Child Advocacy Center.
Bivona Child Advocacy Center
The Skalny Building
One Mount Hope Avenue
Rochester, NY 14620
- Call us and we can complete your registration over the phone with a credit card (585) 935-7800.
Advertising & Signage Specifications
- Unless otherwise indicated, ads in our program booklet are black and white only, no bleed. We can accept camera-ready print or electronic versions.
- All ads, logos and payment must be received in our office no later than Friday, September 25, 2015.
- For more information or for assistance, contact Donna Lipari at (585) 935-7831 or email dlipariBivonaCAC [dot] org
Donate Gift or Raffle Items
Do you have something you'd like to donate as a prize or a raffle item? We could use gift certificates for restaurants, golf or other entertainment venues and wine or spirits. For more information contact Donna Lipari at (585) 935-7831 or email dlipariBivonaCAC [dot] org